Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
whiteycat

Are Kohler Highline and Wellworth the same toilets?

whiteycat
10 years ago

We want to replace 2 toilets - master and upstairs bathrooms. ( We recently put a Kohler Memoirs toilet in our powder room and we love it overall.) I am thinking of getting the Kohler Highline for these replacements. Not the Highline Classic, the newer one that looks just like the Wellworth, where the sides of the tank are concave, not convex.

Is the newer Highline (not the Classic) the same toilet as the Wellworth? They look exactly the same.

We want comfort height, 1.6 gf, elongated seat. Any feedback on the Highline is appreciated. Thanks!

Comments (3)

• enduring
    10 years ago

Looks as if no one has information on the toilets. Contact Kohler, or go over the specs with a fine tooth comb to compare. If you find anything be sure to post.

• mydreamhome
    10 years ago

It would appear that it is the case. The only difference appears to be the height of the seat--the Highlines are the comfort height version and the Wellworth is the standard height.

Hope this helps!

• PRO
    Oconee Elite LLC
    6 years ago
    I've purchased 2 highlines for a recent project. they arrived today ,but one box for tank and bowl was labeled wellworth. I unboxed both just to see and side by side they ARE definitely the SAME toilet. no difference in seat height here.