Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beaglesdoitbetter1

Two finished bathrooms to share

beaglesdoitbetter1
12 years ago

Our master bath and powder room aren't photo-ready yet but I thought I'd share our guest & J&J in case anyone is interested :)

Our Jack and Jill bath. We went for a beachy/coastal theme in here:

Glass mural/starfire shower doors:

Vanity/cabinets:

Guest bath- this is a small bathroom so it is hard to get a good picture. We're also still missing a few details- like a closet door and cabinets door!

Comments (14)

• mydreamhome
    12 years ago

So cool, Beagles! Love those shower doors--didn't even know they made them like that for a regular alcove tub. Can't wait to see more!

• desertsteph
    12 years ago

they both look great! love the mural on the glass doors - nice doors too - bet they beat the old sliders!

the double sink is beautiful - what's it made from? the BS and front edge ?

and am I seeing things (maybe I need to sleep for a few days...) or is that a chandelier in the closet?

• beaglesdoitbetter1
    Original Author
    12 years ago

mydreamhome, they are french shower doors. I have an intense aversion to shower curtains and sliders so these were the perfect solution :)

desertstephk, the double sink is concrete. It looks textured, but it feels smooth. It's really cool! And no, you are not seeing things, there is indeed a chandelier in the closet. There's chandeliers in all walk in closets and baths and even in the corner pantry. I love chandeliers and went a little crazy and found too many!

• dekeoboe
    12 years ago

How did you get away with exposed bulbs in the chandeliers in the closets? Is the closet just really big? I can't tell from the picture

• beaglesdoitbetter1
    Original Author
    12 years ago

We took shades from a chandelier elsewhere in the house and put them on there during inspection. Some of these rules are just silly!

• beaglesdoitbetter1
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I should note that the rule is silly in this case in my opinion b/c this is a guest room closet that will never have stuff stacked in it, and the light is on a motion sensor so won't be left on ever.

• aiallega
    12 years ago

beagles, Could you tell me what bathtub that is? I am looking for a tub that can be tiled on the apron like yours. Thank you!
    Amy

• bettymnz4
    12 years ago

That double sink is to DIE for. We're in the planning stages of our master bath gut-to-the-studs remodel; was the sink formed on site?

• cat_mom
    12 years ago

Love the sinks and sinktops!!!!

• treasuretheday
    12 years ago

Very well done! You must really be enjoying your new baths... they're fantastic!

• bjewell1
    12 years ago

I love the sink in the jack and jill bath, you did an amazing job!

• beaglesdoitbetter1
    Original Author
    12 years ago

luvscritters the sheet from our plumbing person says: "AKER SBF-3260 60 Bodyfit bath" I don't know much more than that, I just told her to get us inexpensive tile-in tubs since these are for guest baths that won't be used often. They are fiberglass and cost us $350/each.

bettymnz4 our concrete guy came and templated the sink on site after our cabinets were made but then he went home and made it in his shop and brought it back and installed it. We were not there for install so I have no idea what was involved in that part. If you are nearby, we got it from Paco Originals. They also did our kitchen sink and installed a concrete sink in a downstairs bath that we had made and flown in from Arizona.

Thanks everyone :)

• lisa_a
    12 years ago

Your double sink makes me want to say, "Dude, hang ten!" LOL Seriously, that sink's wave action is unreal and it's compounded by the glass mural. What a fun bathroom!

• adel97
    12 years ago

Beagles, that trough sink is crazy cool!