Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
raehelen

Sneak Peak....Wet run...Washed my hair and shaved my legs!

raehelen
10 years ago

1 year and 1 month since we began gutting this BR. I got to give the shower a wet run today! Sort of disconcerting to wash hair while DH was critiquing and evaluating (not me, the shower), and looking for leaks!

New controls and settings to figure out. After a very COLD beginning, sort of know controls and settings. Since we only have one inside wall, plumbing/fixtures had to be placed in a non-ideal position, ie I have to step into shower away from door to turn shower on. Figured out that I will leave hand shower in on position and facing down, Overhead shower in off position, that way nothing but perhaps a foot will get wet before water has warmed up.

Seal on doors is coming off, will call customer service first thing tomorrow morning, so installation of sink/granite top etc delayed, as we will have to move vanity, so 2/3 there, toilet and shower in and functional, still have to go to other BR to wash hands! LOL OH yeah, and got to dry off with a nice warm towel! Mmmmm

Got to shave legs both while sitting and while propping up one leg. Much better than awkwardly sitting down on shower floor! Glass doesn't look this green in real life, but at nearly 1/2" thick definitely has a green tinge.

Comments (3)