Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sanijet questions

Posted by mk-in-ohio (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 24, 13 at 22:48

I have to get a Sanijet 320 because this will be a tub/shower combination. The 420 and 640 have lips that can collect water if used as a shower/tub and I can't see my husband drying off the deck behind the lip every day after his shower.

The Elite variation is 30% off plus free shipping, grab bars, chromatherapy light, and drain/overflow. This makes it about $1000 more than if I just get the Essential version with one grab bar and the drain/overflow. Does anyone have an opinion about the Elite vs. Essential? I could get a 4 jet elite for not that much more than a 6 jet essential. Anyone just have 4 jets?

Are grab bars essential?

Thanks so much!

Mary Kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sanijet questions

Hi Mary Kay,

So did you end up with either tub? I am also considering the Sanijet 320 and it's 30% off again.

I'd love to hear what you got and how you like it.
Thanks,
Jill (Lotteryticket)

o

Did either of you get the Sanijet? I am curious about your experience. Mostly I am concerned about the strength of the jets and the noise. Thanks!

o

I did get it. But our remodel is running behind so it's not installed yet. Hopefully, it will be in by Thanksgiving and I'll try to remember to post on this thread some feedback. It's supposed to be quiet but you never know. Fingers crossed!

o

Thanks! Good luck with the purchase. So exciting!

o

We finally got the new windows installed last Saturday. One will be at the foot of the tub. Sp even though it's nod hooked up yet I had to sit in it. I don;t know if it will be quiet but the view will be nice! Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here