Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question about 6 setting diverter

Posted by bowyer123 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 22:48

Our shower has a rain can, 2 body sprays and a traditional shower head. The diverter is a (Brizo) 6 setting unit.

My question is this: What combinatiobns will operate with this diverter? All 3 pieces or just 2 at the same time...I'm think 2? Not sure how it will work, but am curious. If all 3 work at the same time, how will the water pressure be?

Thanks for your help!

This post was edited by bowyer123 on Fri, Feb 15, 13 at 7:59

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question about 6 setting diverter

Ours is a similar setup--a traditional shower head, overhead raincan and a handshower (instead of the bodysprays). Odds are the body sprays are on the same line (can't operate 1 at a time). Depending on how the plumber set it up, you may be able to run all 3 at once. Water pressure does decrease slightly with each additional water output line that is opened.

Hope this helps!

o
RE: Question about 6 setting diverter

That does help, thank you!

I hope all three areas can be used at once. I will see the plumber next week and will hopefully get to see it in action....then I will know for sure.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here