Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Simple white shaker vanity - Recommendations? RH Hutton?

Posted by yma73 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 6, 12 at 21:56

I am looking for a simple white bathroom vanity with shaker doors and simple, straight lines. I'd love it to be great quality and less than $1,000. Any ideas? I've looked at several plumbing showrooms and searched a lot online. The one I like best so far is the Hutton vanity from Restoration Hardware. Unfortunately, the store near me does not have it on the floor. Does anyone know how the quality of RH vanities are? Or do you have another brand recommendation for me?
Thank you for any advice!

Here is a link that might be useful: RH Hutton vanity

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Simple white shaker vanity - Recommendations? RH Hutton?

If you look at the Stephanie and Tim finished bath thread you can see the lookalike they bought from Amazon. I think it was called the Beverly. I'll post a link to another online company I found through another post, though I'm not sure it's in the price range you're looking for.

If you're looking for a cabinet only, instead of the kind that comes with sink, top and faucets, I highly recommend Barker Cabinets. You can order the RTA cabinets to your exact dimensions, and the quality is great. But you'll have to assemble and paint them. I did my kitchen with their Shaker cabinets, painted white, and have no regrets.

Here is a link that might be useful: RH look-alike vanity

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here