Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kohler vs Ronbow sinks?

Posted by ssc1691 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 12, 14 at 16:22

Hi,

I have been a lurker on GW and I have learnt so much!!

I have to choose between the Kohler Ladena or the Ronbo sink that looks similar...this is the model number for it 200521WH.

Any thoughts? The Ronbow sink is about $50 cheaper but wondering if the Kohler is better quality.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kohler vs Ronbow sinks?

In our small bathroom in our last two houses we have the small cabinet with the bow front Ronbow sink. My wife liked it enough that she wanted it in the new re-model at our new (old) place. Otherwise we have Kohler sinks throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Ronbow. What do you like the most. $50 saving for the second choice could drive you nuts down the road

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here