Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sixkeys

Would love advice on finishes in bathroom

sixkeys
10 years ago

I am planning a small powder room. In my obsession I have created a mockup of the three options I am considering. My big question is about the metal finish on the faucet, toilet handle, and toilet paper holder.

The door handle is ORB as well as the lights. The vanity is another metal (maybe a dark iron).

I am leaning towards the first picture (with the #2 in the corner), with chrome for the faucet and toilet "area". BUT, I've been told by others that in such a small space, I should have all of the finishes the same....which makes sense (see example in next picture).

I also have an option where the metal finishes are separated by area: chrome in the toilet space, and ORB in the cleaning space (last picture). Not sure if I love this because it makes one of the two look out of place.

Any votes? Thank you!

Comments (2)

• lotteryticket
    10 years ago

I would keep them all the same or as close as possible. I think it will be a more cohesive look.

• raehelen
    10 years ago

Either your first one, or all ORB. I think both are fine. Toilets usually come with chrome, so a ORB handle would probably be special order and an additional cost. I would be more comfortable with chrome faucets in case the ORB finish deteriorated over time...

It's going to look nice!