Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
robinst_gw

4 Finished Bathrooms!

robinst
14 years ago

I thought I would share our finished bathrooms. They actually still need a little more work, but they are finished enough for now. We remodel three bathrooms and added a new one (labelled master bath).

Kids Bath

Guest Bath

Powder Room

Master Bath

{{gwi:1397225}}

Comments (29)

• robinst
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Yikes... I should have proof read my first message. Anyway, some details for the showers are listed below.

Kids Bath:
    Vanities - Costco
    Mirrors - Moen Home Depot
    Faucets - Rona
    Paint - Benjamin Moore Ocean Air

Guest Bath:
    Vanity - Custom Shaker with Carrara Counter
    Mirrors - Winners
    Faucets - Delta
    Shower Door - Maxx
    Paint - Benjamin Moore Mount Saint Anne

Powder Room:
    Pedestal Sink and Toiler (not shown) - Price Pfister (Lowes)
    Mirror - Moen Home Depot
    Paint - Benjamin Moore Florentine Plaster

Master Bath:
    Vanity - Costco
    Lights - Home Depot
    Faucets - Price Pfister (Lowes)
    Bath Tub - Maxx
    Shower Doors - Maxx
    Tub Surround, Shower Bench & shelves - Carrara Marble
    Paint - Benjamin Moore Grey Owl

• pepperidge_farm
    14 years ago

Very nice! and may I say, lucky kids!!

• dlh160
    14 years ago

Beautiful bathrooms!! I really like all of your tile too... can you list your source for them?? Thanks!

• dlh160
    14 years ago

Beautiful bathrooms!! I really like all of your tile too... can you list your source for them?? Thanks!

• pps7
    14 years ago

Gorgeous, very spa like. Really like the guest bath. We were thinking painting our bath BM iced marble, which is close, but a bit lighter.

• berryfarm
    14 years ago

Love all of your bathrooms! They are very pretty and unique. What an inspiration to me; we are in the process of starting a complete remodel of our kids (hall) bathroom. Did you also use tile for the tub/shower in the kids bathroom, can you post a picture? We are trying to decide on a new acrylic liner (easy to clean) or just biting the bullet and doing a tile surround. Thanks.

• User
    14 years ago

Wow, that's a lot of work you did! They all look so great! Here's to finally being able to relax and enjoy!

• robinst
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Here are some additional pictures of the kid's bathroom. We did decide to tile the bath, even though acrylic option would have been more practical. I will post the tile information later. Thanks for the nice comments!

• stekl
    14 years ago

Very nice! Do you know how wide your grout lines are on your dark tiles?

• homey_bird
    14 years ago

Very pretty bath. Like someone said, lucky kids. Those costco vanities are beautiful!

• youngdeb
    14 years ago

Beautiful! Very nice job...that's a lot of decisions to be making at once!

• jtb2004
    14 years ago

Beautiful job on all of them! I love your tile choices, and the wainscoting on the kids' tub!

• kars1
    14 years ago

Beautiful bathrooms!
    Please post tile info. on all of them.

• robinst
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Here is the tile information. I actually, for a change, was not shopping for the best deal when picking out my tile. I found someone in a store who was really good in helping me pick tiles to go in the bathrooms. I probably should have shopped around more, but we were pressed for time. In addition to the bathrooms, we added a second story to our new home, new kitchen, all new floor, paint, etc, in under 5 months... yikes.

Ok... so here is the details:

Kids Bath:
    Shower Border - Olympia Maple Leaf Matte 3x6
    Shower Walls - Olympia Maple Leaf Collection White Ice Matte 3x6
    Floor - Olympia Yura 12 x 17.7 Light Grey Foggy

Guest Bath:
    Floor - Olympia Yura 16x16 Lead Grey
    Shower Floor & Border - Olympia Yura 2x2 Lead Grey
    Shower Walls - Olympia Maple Leaf Collection White Ice Matte 3x6

Master Bath:
    Floors - Centura 17.5x17.5 Slate Series
    Tub Surround - Centura Split Brick Mosaic
    Shower Floor - Olympia Yura 2x2 Lead Grey
    Shower Walls - Centura Slate Series 12 x 24

Powder Room:
    Floor - Sarana Padua Beige

• kars1
    14 years ago

Thanks for posting the tile specs. I love everything you did!

• berryfarm
    14 years ago

Thanks for posting the pics of the tub/shower in the kids bath. It looks great, I really like the 2 different colors of tile (the border and the white).

• kimkitchy
    14 years ago

Love your baths! Everything looks crisp and classic. The running bond large rectangular tile in the master bath shower is a great look!

BTW, would you share the model of toilet you show in the master bath photo? It looks like a dual flush, yes?
    Thanks!

• bostonpam
    14 years ago

Beautiful baths and VERY lucky kids! What a great accomplishment - 4 baths. I love the shower doors on the master.

• sadler_mkb
    14 years ago

I love all of the bathrooms. Will you tell me where you got the frog? I would love to get one for my childrens bathroom.

• robinst
    Original Author
    14 years ago

kimkitchy: The toilet is American Standard. I bought it at Home Depot when they had a three day energy saving toilet sale. We purchased it for $150 and it retails for ~ $230 CDN. I liked the height of toilet, but I would not recommend it. The natural level of water in the bowl is too low, so it gets messier than a normal toilet -- yuck. I love the Price Pfister we have (also dual flush) in our powder room. I did not know about this detail before we bought our toilets, but it is a good question to ask a sales person before making a purchase.

sadler_mkb: The brand of the frog is called Boon. I think you can get it at a lot of kids stores, including Toys R Us. It is really great except for the adhesives that come with it do not hold it to the wall for very long. Every month or so we would here a bang and knew the frog had fallen. After trying lots of different products, I finally found the best adhesive. No More Nails Red Tape from Home Depot. It has never fallen down again and it has been over a year.

• bicoastal
    14 years ago

lovely and not cookie cutter!

• nbptmomto3
    14 years ago

I'm intrigued by the mirrors in your guest bath. I googled "winner" and "mirror" and got nothing. could you send me a link or more info? thank you!

• robinst
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Unfortunately, I don't know the manufacturer of the mirrors. Winners is a store that is only in Canada and sells overstock items from other stores. I think it is similar to but nicer than TJ Maxx in the US. The mirrors were only $50 each and are really good quality. I know they still have them in the stores right now, but it is only in Canada.

• slateberry
    14 years ago

anyone know where to find the sarana padua beige tile online? I can't seem to.

• slateberry
    14 years ago

bc when I went to benjamin moore to look at florentine plaster, I couldn't find that either! Any suggestions? Is it because I'm not in Canada?

• robinst
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Florentine Plaster is CC 520. Sometimes the names are different in Canada (I have no idea why) but the number is always the same. BTW, I love this color and have it in our dining room, hallway, entry, & mudroom. We are really happy with it and get lots of compliments on it.

As for the tile, I think that Sarana is the manufacturer. It is a porcelain tile that looks like limestone. We used it in our mudroom, powder room and front entry.

• magmasilk
    13 years ago

robinst,

question about the costco dbl vanity in your master ... how did you set the right side against the wall? Did it come with / you make a side trim piece? Thanks in advance.

And all your choices look great.

d

• vampiressrn
    13 years ago

Great job...they look wonderful!!! CONGRATULATIONS

• rexroat
    13 years ago

Hi Robinst-
    If you already answered these questions, my apologies, but I didn't see the info above...
    -Is the kids bathroom tub paneled? And is it wood or what material is it?
    -Are the shower fixtures in the guest bath and master bath the same brand as the faucets listed?
    Thanks! Rexroat

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm