Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
small bathroom sink

Posted by sloyd (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 13:35

anyone know where to find a small console type sink at 20". I like the bissonnet, and the American Standard Ravenna, with the towel bar, but they are too big.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: small bathroom sink

I did a gut reno of my 1st floor bath, and the size of the room is teeny tiny.

I believe the sink couldn't be larger than 18 inches wide, so I bought this one at Davidson Plumbing in Paramus NJ.

Sorry I don't remember the manufacturer.

Here is a link that might be useful: sink

o

Lisaj's sink setup is much safer looking to me. I can see people tearing a shin open on the lower edge of the console in the OP. Sharp edges.

You could try having a cabinet maker make you one and getting the sink separate.

o

Overstock usually has some very narrow floating vanities. Not sure if the styles would work for you, and of course I've never seen any of them in person.

o

I could make a wooden vanity, only problem is not really what I want. Looking for something light and airy. The bathroom is so small 5x8', and can't move anything around.

Will check overstock.com

o

Should have mentioned, just search on "bath vanity", without "floating", or "wall sink" to see all the options.

This post was edited by writersblock on Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 22:41

o

Found out who made the original vanity and sink I posted. It's by the high end Lacava company, the wall mount stainless steel bracket is around $1300 + the sink, all custom fabrication.

o

I just purchased a small bathroom sink from WS Bath Collections - Linea and I love it. It comes in several different sizes. I purchased the 16.5" x 14.2"

http://wsbathcollections.com/home/products/4

o

Have a similar cabinet made and use a small vessel sink.

o

Have a similar cabinet made and use a small vessel sink.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here