Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Progress!

Posted by prbetsi75 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 23, 14 at 12:37

Friday they installed the tub, toilet, and faucets. It finally looks like a bathroom! and all my worries are gone. I was so worried about space, and just how everything would come together and I feel so relieved! Here's a peek�.

This post was edited by prbetsi75 on Sun, Feb 23, 14 at 12:43

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Progress!

Can't seem to post more than one pic at a time...

o

here's another…Still need shower doors, grout the slate wall, cabinet pulls, etc.

This post was edited by prbetsi75 on Sun, Feb 23, 14 at 12:49

o

Gorgeous! Love the slate wall, and your niches look great after your concern.

o

Thanks! Yes, after they grouted, the frame around at the niches are much more subtle :o) which makes me very happy!

o

Beautiful! Love the colour palette!

What mirrors are you putting up?

Just a nosy question, why are there so many legs underneath your vanity? Is it because you have three separate bases, each with their own set of legs? Is the middle one a drawer bank?

Is that a marble top, what kind of marble is it?

When you post your pictures, are you using a photo website? When you copy the code, you should be able to copy and paste as many pics as you want. I just leave a space between to help keep track.

o

Beautiful! What kind of tiles on the shower walls? How high is your vanity?

o

Yes, there are so many legs because it's three different pieces, but there is a panel that will go under there and hide all the legs thank God!

I am putting one mirror with espresso frame to match the vanity. I just hope it doesn't cover too much of the slate. I bought it before we decided on this feature wall. If it hides too much, I'll exchange it for two frameless mirrors.

The vanity top is engineered granite. The tiles are porcelain ABK Fossil in cream. I think the vanity is 36" tall but I'll have to double check.

And I'm posting pictures by uploading them…and even though I select multiple files, and it says "3 files" it only uploads one.

This post was edited by prbetsi75 on Sun, Feb 23, 14 at 16:58

o

The vanity is 35" high, including the countertop.

o

Oh, I love it. So elegant. I see why you aren't worried any more :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here