Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Online lav faucet purchase

Posted by cindieku (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 10:28

Has anyone ever shopped with faucetsuperdeal.com? The Mico faucet I want is expensive on most sites, however this vendor has, what I can only assume, a copy of the faucet at a dramatically lower price. They do not have a customer service phone number listed anywhere on their site and the live chat link doesn't work. My brain is telling me to stay away. Just wondering if anyone has had an experience with them.

Thanks,
cindie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Online lav faucet purchase

@cindieku: "The Mico faucet I want is expensive on most sites, however this vendor has, what I can only assume, a copy of the faucet at a dramatically lower price."

I looked at that site - they don't list the manufacturer of anything they sell.

It's no doubt a copy. For all the time and trouble it takes in install a faucet, and the frustration if the knock-off doesn't work right, is it worth it?

o
RE: Online lav faucet purchase

I checked the domain registration for the site and this is what I came up with:

FaucetSuperDeal.com
7631 broadway street
LOWELL, Massachusetts 01854
United States

I was actually surprised to see a US domain registration. I would call the number provided and also check them out with the Massachusetts Secretary of State and BBB.

But I agree that with products like this, where there is a significant risk potential for wasted professional labor and delay time, you are likely better served by a product provided by a reputable source.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here