Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tile done!

Posted by lynneblack (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 15, 12 at 10:05

The remodel isn't finished, but the tile is done (except for caulking the tub and sealing the tile) and I wanted to share. I'm very happy with it, it's 16" honed gold green quartzite. Exposed edges are polished.
mb remodel 1

mb remodel 2

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tile done!

Oh that is just lovely! Dramatic enough without being in your face. I like it!!!

o

This is a 'before' picture, the new bathtub is in the same place as the old one, but the GC built a wall to separate it from our bedroom, the old shower is the tiny thing that looks like a coffin standing on end next to the tub. I will post pictures of the vanity and the rest of the room when it's done, probably next week.
old bathroom

o

It's very beautiful!

o

Absolutely Stunning. I can't wait to see all of it.

o

I love it!
Looking forward to seeing the rest of our bath.

o

Very nice--it will be like showering in a stone oasis!! You can imagine you're bathing under the waterfalls in Hawaii! Can't wait to see the whole finished bath!

o

Fabulous! Can't wait to see the finished pictures!

o

Ooooo, so pretty! I like your tub, too! ESPECIALLY the handshower installed next to it--you don't see that very often with freestanding tubs. You must be a "serious" bath-taker, like me!

o

I only shower, my husband takes baths, 'his bathtub' is very important to him, he picked out the tub and the fixtures himself lol

o

Oooooo...that is beautiful! Great job on the tile work... Can't wait to see the rest of the room!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here