Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Time to reseal the marble....

Posted by designnov (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 1, 13 at 9:28

So I suppose its time to reseal the one year old marble shower floor. The shower gets used frequently. How long do I have to wait for the shower to dry BEFORE I seal it? Or is it even necessary to wait?
Also, the bottle (miracle 511) says it takes between 24 and 72 hours to cure - how will I know if its sufficiently cured? It would be tough to go 72 hours without using this shower....

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Time to reseal the marble....

I have resealed our marble shower a couple of times with miracle 511 now. I will wait 24 hours after the last shower and cleaning to apply sealer. And 24 hours later the shower does get used again. So really just one morning without that shower ;-) Maybe I should add that our bathroom/shower dries fairly quickly anyhow. No moisture problems at all. So maybe that is why the short wait time has worked out fine so far.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here