Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
kitchensource.com feedback

Posted by crazedandconfused (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 9, 14 at 9:04

Hi all,

We're considering ordering a bathroom vanity from kitchensource.com (because we can't find it anywhere else) but don't have any experience dealing with them. Seeing as we trust the opinions here more than random web reviews, we were hoping for some garden web feedback.

Anything good or bad to say? Thank you in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kitchensource.com feedback

I haven't dealt with kitchensource.com, but a Google search seemed to indicate to me that they are legitimate, have good ratings, and have few complaints. Below is a link to their ratings on Bizrate.com, which seem to be highly positive.

One other suggestion: if you post the link to what you are looking for, some of us may know of additional sources, and that way you can at least compare prices.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bizrate: Kitchensource

o

I have ordered quite a few kitchen "parts" (cabinet pull-outs, that kind of thing). They're definitely legitimate. I would recommend knowing exactly what you need and want however, because the "chat" people are helpful to a point, but not enough (for example, I ordered a pull-out that required two clamps, but no one bothered to point that out - I ordered only one and then had to wait for the second). But service is good and everything is shipped very promptly. Also, customer service is very good if there's ever a problem.

o

Great, that's very good to know. I've heard of them, but I've never dealt with them before. It's for a $1000 vanity so was looking for some reassurance first!

Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here