Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
epressler

Bathtub help please

Emily
11 years ago

Hi, I am just starting the planning process of my master bath renovation. I am determined to get a either a whirlpool or airtub but have a limited budget. I really don't want to spend more than $2,500 and that is on the high end. If I could keep it closer to $2,000 or under that would be even better.

I have experienced a whirlpool in the past and really loved it but the cleaning and the gunk kind of freaks me out, plus the noise factor. These however do seem to be less expensive.

The airtubs seem like a great option without the worry of the pipes. Does anyone know how the experience is different from a whirlpool?

We have a small space and can only fit a 5 foot long and 32 inch wide tub. I am a very small person so that is fine for me. I'm only 5'2 and about 110 lbs. I have read good recommendations about Bain Ultra but have not been able to find pricing on these. I was thinking of the Kohler Archer but read that some people thought the acrylic was cheap looking. Does anyone have a Jacuzzi airtub? Any reviews?

Thank you for reading this and any suggestions would be really appreciated!!

Comments (3)