Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plumbmaster Eternity Collection

Posted by JDez (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 8, 14 at 20:44

This is actually a plumbing question. DH won this faucet as a door prize at my company's employee golf tournament a few years ago. We laughed about it because we thought it was such a strange type of thing to win at a golf tournament and we have joked about it for years. We are now building and would like to install this faucet in the guest bath when the time comes. It's a pretty faucet and seems to be extremely well made. My question is, this faucet seems to be set up differently than most and has two posts on the bottom of it. Will we have any problems installing this or is it going to need to some kind of special equipment for installation? It seems like all the parts are in the box except the stuff that would go under the sink. Should we expect any huge expenses or problems? Let me know if you need a pic of something else?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plumbmaster Eternity Collection

No pic is showing.

o

Seems they are only sold to professional plumbers, even stranger that this would be given away as a prize. Was there a card from a particular plumber? (Maybe he was hoping for the business?).

I would contact PlumbingMaster directly, and see if they will help you out. Maybe they can email you the specs.

Here is a link that might be useful: Plumbmaster

o

Thanks raehelen. I will try to call them. I can't get the pic to work either. Don't know what I did I wrong. Thanks for your response though.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here