Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wall Hung Sink w/ Storage?

Posted by carsonmac (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 30, 12 at 20:38

Anyone know of a wall-hung lav that has "storage cubbies" on the sides that is reasonably priced? I have seen a few, but they are upwards of $400. I am really wanting to use a wall-hung to maximize space, but have not come across any that look good and are cheap/reasonable. Here's a link to a particular sink that is prompting this question...

http://www.houzz.com/wall-hung-sink

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wall Hung Sink w/ Storage?

I think you may need to research a bit more and alter your "reasonable" price range.

$400 is cheeeeeap for a vanity.

This is not a mainstream setup, so you are looking at less choice which means higher prices.

I think IKEA is going to be YOUR best option for this look and low price.

o

Thanks for the tip, I'll check out what they have! I am looking for just the sink, no vanity cabinet.

Here is a link that might be useful: Wall-hung sink w/ storage, no vanity

o

If you found something so esoteric for such a cheap price, you should snap it up and not look back.

o

any wall mount sink will work - they can be had at the box stores for as little as $79.

o

Check out Overstock. They have a pretty decent selection of wall hung stuff.

Here is a link that might be useful: sink

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here