Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
doctheokie

Bathroom reveal

doctheokie
9 years ago

I remodeled my MB, Hallway Bath and MIL bath and here are the pics of them. Thanks to everyone on this website that helped me tremendously.

Debbie

Comments (35)

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

master bath

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

still master

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

one pic at a time

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

MB still

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

still more pics sorry not sure how to add pics any other way

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

still going strong

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hall way bath as is the one before also

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

shower of hallway bath

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

head knocker had them make it smaller so space would look bigger

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Used all the same tile on floors except in MB I used the 6 inch width with the 8 inch width all the rest are just the 8 inch width

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

MIL bath

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I tied all the baths together by using the same cesarstone Bianco Drift with the same stain on cabinets along with the wood tile floors. I used different glass tiles and mirrors in all bathrooms to give them all a different look.

• MrsShayne
    9 years ago

Wow, lucky you. They are all beautiful!!! Love the finishes and the porcelain wood looks great too! Enjoy :)

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

thank you

• Errant_gw
    9 years ago

Very nice! Can you tell the name of the floor tile?

• razamatazzy
    9 years ago

love the dark stained cabinets, and the large tiles with the unique mix of beige and grey in master shower.
    I like the wall texture, is it plaster?

thanks for sharing

• cat_mom
    9 years ago

Very well done!

• franktank232
    9 years ago

Beautiful... i thought the tile was actually wood on the first pictures... Love the bench in the shower...

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

@errant the floor tile is Crossville SpeakEasy Zoot Suit very easy to clean.

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

@ razmatazzy the wall is textured all houses seem to have that here in OK that I've seen.

@ franktank232 the bench was done a little larger for I can wash my dogs on it .

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Everyone here on this website has been so helpful. I spent hours reading posts to get ideas. I learned all about Kerdi,Schluter Trim and that nothing comes out perfect.

I made a few mistakes and had to put my towers up due to light switches( DH would not let me move them to outside of Bathroom) but that wasn't anything I couldn't live with. MB was done first so that was the most difficult.

Debbie

• enduring
    9 years ago

Beautiful Thanks for sharing these great bathrooms. Enjoy!

BTW, if you want to know how to post multiple photos, go to the kitchen forum and open the sticky at the top of the page and it gives directions.

• Mick Mick
    9 years ago

I love all of them! Congrats!

• oldbat2be
    9 years ago

DebR52 - Beautiful! Three at a time, now that was ambitious. We are starting to plan a remodel for one of our bathrooms; I'm bookmarking this post for reference, so many good ideas. Congrats; I especially like the shower niche, cabinet hardware and wonderful MBR tub.

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

oldbat2be The cabinet hardware in MB came from Antique Hardware,in Hallway from Lowes.
    If you have any questions about the products I used please feel free to ask.

• steph2000
    9 years ago

I'm partial to the accent tile in the hall bath, if you are willing to share the particulars?

I echo everyone else, though, in how ambitious it is to take on 3 bathrooms at once. It must be feel great to have them all fresh, new and DONE! Great job.

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Steph2000 The hallway tile i found on the website builderswarehouseokc.com
    WSG-3200 for 8.99 a sheet (my best deal)

It does feel great to have them finished and I questioned my sanity in doing all 3 but knew DH would hate to have his life disrupted again.

• itltrot
    9 years ago

All look fabulous!

Builders warehouse is a fun place to shop. We bought a lot of tiles for my husbands shop bath from there.

• Gracie
    9 years ago

So pretty! I brought home a sample of Caesarstone Bianco Drift and loved it. Did not however love the price of buying a half slab to do one vanity so I reluctantly returned the sample. You were smart to do all three bathrooms just to make use of a full slab of quartz.

What are the dimensions of your MB vanity cabinets? In my 60" single sink vanity, I am thinking of using a 21" deep sink base and 18" deep side drawer cabinets. Are your sink bases the standard 24" width? What is the sink size?

Are your faucets Delta Cassidy? I have the tall version in chrome and have been very happy with it. Thinking of using the short one in the MB.

• bpath
    9 years ago

They are all lovely! Really like the shower niches, and how you used the accent tile as backsplash, too. Very nice!

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

may flowers the MB vanity length is 115.5 and the depth is 22.5 to 25 where bump out is. Faucets here are Brizo Barista
    Hallway bath vanity is length 52 and depth is 20 and I used the same sink in all bathrooms which is
    Mirabelle MIRU1812WH
    Size of sink
    21-1/16 x 14-9/16 x 8-1/4
    Used the Cassidy faucets in hallway and MIL bath

Had the cabinet maker cut down depth in vanities so it would give more space in room.Hindsight being 2020 would have cut depth down in MB also;however, that was first one done.

• Gracie
    9 years ago

Thanks, Deb. We have a 21" deep vanity now so I planned to do 21" and 24", but then my thoughts were like yours, go 18" and 21" and give our small bath more visual space. But we have to mount a TP holder on the cabinet and 18" might set it too far back.

• happyallison
    9 years ago

Wow I love it! I'm planning out my master bath now, we are creating it from nothing, studs are going up now. I want a similar look as your bath! Ordering my vanity tomorrow:). I'm still torn on my tile selections. I'll either do a wood look ( ragno barnwood in ash) with beige travertine in the shower, pebble tile floor in the shower OR continue the travertine on the bathroom floor and a smooth honed ledgestone travertine tile behind the mirrors on the vanity wall.
    it's great to see the wood tile in a real bathroom, really lovely. Any advice from what you learned through the process?

• doctheokie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

@ brightshinynew I learned to pull out the meauring tape because I'm terrible at judging depth.
    My best advice is to go with what you like because you are the one who lives there and sees it everyday. DH has even managed to get past the space I stole in front of his vanity to bump out shower. Figure out what is most important to you for me it was storage so the drawers were a must ( never got down to look into the back of the cabinets amazing what you will find back there)

I had to learn to quit agonizing over everything and stop second guessing myself. Hallway glass tile was a saw it,loved it and bought it and it turned out to be DH's favorite.
    Last thing if you make a mistake in design it's not really that big of a deal if you are happy with the end results.
    I look forward to your reveal.

@ may flowers what about making your vanity bump out for the drawers and go in where the sink is.

• Nancy in Mich
    9 years ago

Deb, all three are beautiful baths. I especially like that you carried one theme throughout your home, the large bench in the MB shower, and the pearlescent coating on the MB deco tile. The use of obscured glass above your soaking tub in the MB also appealed to me. Smart!