Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Talis faucet at Costco

Posted by GromitInWA (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 5, 13 at 18:13

Costco had these Hansgrohe faucets before the holidays and now has them again though without the $20 rebate. $70 gets you a Hansgrohe Talis E2 faucet like this one: http://www.costco.com/Hansgrohe,-Talis,-Single-Hole-Faucet.product.11710245.html Online it is $5 more.
It comes with an escutcheon so that if you have a narrow spread 3-hole arrangement, it should retrofit fine.
I've not been able to determine where it is made since it does not seem to indicate on the packaging or on the faucet (probably buried inside somewhere). However, the faucet itself is all metal. From what I can tell by searching on the Internet, it is a commercial model.
I'll try installing one in a high-use area before I install the other 4 :)

This post was edited by GromitInWA on Sat, Jan 5, 13 at 18:27

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Talis faucet at Costco

great, let us know what you think. I was looking at the bathroom faucet too over the last month and couldn't find the manufacture location on the box either.

The Axor Hansgrohe faucets that I have currently, for my remodel, all state "Made in Germany" on the boxes. I will keep an eye out for your post.

o

Well, looks like they're going back. The home that I've bought has 8" widespread faucets in the downstairs and master bathroom (so 3 altogether). The second bathroom has 2 4" faucets, so I could install them there but I'd like a matched look throughout. Now looking at the various Grohe Eurosmart/Eurostyle series.

o

Saw on the shelf display that they are assembled in the USA in Hansgrohe's new plant. Not sure where the parts are from.

o

Thanks, I am still thinking about the small bathroom sink model.

o

I was able to pick up 2 of these last week online. For some reason, the one with the rebate popped up online, as well as the regular priced one (though the instant rebate details were last year's dates). I was able to get 2 for $117.xx shipped. They arrived today & are awesome! Very solid & heavy. My mom saw them & could not believe the price. They appear to only have the regular priced faucets at the moment. I am not sure how that lucky fluke happened, but I a grateful! Thanks OP for this heads up!

o

Bump - price back down to $55 shipped for Costco members thru 2/24:

Here is a link that might be useful: $55 Hansgrohe Talis Faucet

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here