Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
monicakm1

Bain Ultra Air Tub 'Hidden' Features!

monicakm_gw
16 years ago

I called tech support today with a few question about my new tub. One of my concerns was intensity of the air. There just doesn't seem to be that much difference between 5% and 100% air intensity. Welllll, you won't find this in the owner's manual but here is what you can do if you'd prefer a lower air speed sometimes (or all the time). Press and hold, for 25 seconds, the upper left button. You'll see a new screen. Scroll thru the new menu and high light "Low Intensity". Chose Enable (or disable) and exit out. There are several different menu items. When I have more time I'll explore the possibilities and call tech support again to discuss them. I also asked about a filter of some sort over the air intake. He said it's not necessary but certainly wouldn't hurt. I've placed a nylon stocking over ours. We're still in construction mode. Asked if body/sugar scrubs would hurt the acrylic finish. He didn't know what body scrubs were and pawned that question off on the manufacturer of the body scrub :)

Monica

Comments (2)