Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wwwonderwhiskers

Towels anyone?

wwwonderwhiskers
12 years ago

Can anyone recommend Towels that they particularly love? Is anyone familiar with Frontgate's Resort Cotton Towels?

We had just found the perfect towels @ BB&B which were plush, the perfect dark smoky slate (with a touch of perriwinkle) colour, and included a bath sheet in the collection. Coordinated with our new construction, guest bath, glass-tile shower trim perfectly!!

What we discovered before taking them back was that with merely ONE washing, the die was not stable, and they blotched out in large pink amoebae shaped areas. We returned them. Am looking for replacements.

Am looking for a guest-room quality collection with wash, hand, towel, and bath sheet sizes. Softness & reasonable absorbency would be nice, color stability, minimal shrinkage, the usual.

I read Macy's Hotel collection was good, but their stuff looked too pastel. Penny's does not carry bath sheet sizes. Frontgate looks good, but I have never ordered from them, and while I've heard of them, have not used any of their products. I would prefer traditional - really do not want to go the route of microfiber. How about Restoration Hardware's towels?

TIA ! I guess textiles is normally off-topic, but thought I'd ask. You'all were all so very helpful here @ GW while we were building last year - you know everything!!

- Les.

Comments (4)