Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Master bathroom DIY before and after pics!

Posted by joannemb (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 22, 13 at 9:43

After 6 long months, the master bedroom and bath have been completed! Here are before and after pictures.. (on pinterest)

http://pinterest.com/josielovesdan/diy-bedroom-redo-before-and-after/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Master bathroom DIY before and after pics!

What a beautiful job you've done! I love the finished bedroom and the way you were able to make your spaces live larger than they are. Congratulations to you, your DH and your DIY apprentice!

o

Love the finished product! Intrigued by your closet doors! They have got me brainstorming about retro-fitting my current 'shutter' style closet doors that I was thinking of replacing...mmm...now for more research!

o

There are other options I considered to conceal the glass of the doors.... Sheer curtains on the inside, or frosted glass spray. Of course you could put in real mirrors (but would have to remove the glass, and that is kind of a pain.) I knew I wanted mirrors because the room doesn't get a lot of light and I wanted to open up the space, but thought that real mirror might look too contemporary for the feel I was going for. In the end, the "Looking Glass" spray was what I decided to go with to get the french farmhouse feel I was going for.

o

Here's the link.

Here is a link that might be useful: link

o

Joanne, your bedroom is dreamy and romantic. I love your bathroom too! Especially the clever baseboard and the french doors. Thank you for sharing it here.
Renee

o

Wow...yall did a beautiful job! Yall had so many great ideas too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here