Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
akcorcoran_gw

Are Bain Ultra baths warm with air jets? Noise level?

akcorcoran
11 years ago

I have tried to pore over all the posts and figure out my plan. I started just assuming that Kohler tubs where the way to go but it seems that I was totally naive? (I was considering the Kohler Purist - mighty pricey once I considered the various packages!)

I've read all the good things about the Bain Ultra but I would like to know if the Geyser Air technology really DOES keep you warm as the air jets are used? We like l-o-n-g baths and while I wouldn't likely use the jets all the time, I'd hate to basically have to refill the tub b/c I'm cold after my supposedly dreamy massage time?

Also, how is the noise level? I don't want it to sound like an airplane taking off as the master bath is on the 2nd floor.

We have a 1917 Colonial so I'm looking for a traditional look for a drop in tub. We can do up to a 72" tub (we're 5' 11" and 6' 1" and I do like a deep level of water. The tub deck is about 5' deep so that direction isn't a problem.

So, I'm considering the Elegancia as probably the best design fit for me?

Based on what I've read here, I'm also considering the Sanijet oval designer series tubs (although they just look a little clinical vs elegant to me - how do they feel anyone?)

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts -

Comments (2)