Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help newby w/steam shower

Posted by lisamerle (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 12, 06 at 13:15

Where do I even begin to research this? I love the tiled shower designs w/steam components for our master bath, but this seems much more expensive than the prefab units. True? I have expensive taste just like everyone else--and I'm on a budget--like most of you. Is there is good place to begin my research? Anyone come up w/some good places to save money and still have it look like a splurge?

As a second issue, any suggestions on where I might look to save (spend--lol) money on all my bathrooms would be really helpful. I'm building a new home and everything, of course, is over budget. I'd love to find a good place to buy things that look interesting/expensive but are not.

BTW, this is a great forum! Thanks for all your discussions--I didn't realize how little I knew until I started reading.

--Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help newby w/steam shower

OK--wrong place! I told you I'm a newby--I'll cut and paste. . .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here