Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pics...BR Remodel in Progress

Posted by rsvlle-nj (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 20, 06 at 8:41

Here are some pics of my bathroom remodel. The wall tiles are 10xl6 and although you can't tell in the pics... they are a very, very light green. The floor tiles are 12x12 and a darker shade of the same family of green. Both wall and floor have a very subtle bamboo design. I love it!! The wall tiles have been done as close together as possible...it gives it a modern, contemporary look which is exactly what I was after. Today my tub ledge will be done in 2x2's. I love my tile installer...

And then off to the paint store.

Barb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pics...BR Remodel in Progress

I LOVE it. Love love love non-subway tile large format rectangles. What line of tile is it? Are the green squares built into it or were there spaces and you could fill them in with whatever color you wanted?

What's the design of the rest of the room?

o

Love the tile - just love it. Congratulations - seems to be going well - keep us up to date with pictures. We are starting next week.

Tricia

o

Thanks so much for the votes of confidence. I absolutely love the tile...it's CeramicaMagica Bloom and the wall tile color is Summer Verde and the floor is Noon. The 10xl6 wall tile with glass are sold that way...by the piece so I bought 10 of those tiles to go around the 3 walls. The ledge tiles are the 2x2's and that's what I did the sill into the bathroom with. That was the tile guy's idea.

The rest of the bathroom is:

Duravit Happy D sink on chrome legs
Sink faucet is Grohe Atrio low mounted 8" spread with cross handles....shower fixtures are also Grohe
Toto Ultramax Toilet

Paint: don't know yet...may go with BM Hollingsworth Green, white crown moldings and a lighter shade on the ceiling. I love painted colored ceilings. Or maybe a silver colored blueish/green. Not sure. Am open to all suggestions for paint color!!

Thanks and will post more pics.

Barb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here