Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another Picture

Posted by Teri47 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 4, 05 at 5:12

Well, I can't figure out how to post multi pictures here. I tried linking to Kodakgallery where I have a folder with all my pictures but the link wouldn't work.

So I will post one more picture here.

Image link: Another Picture (29 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another Picture

Teri47- graeat job! v. serene looking. where did you get the mirror- which brand is it??? i'm looking for something really similar.

congrats on being done.

o

I got the mirror and vanity from Home Expo. I really like it also, manufactured very well.

I would post more pictures but I'm not sure how to post several pictures at the same time. I tried using Kodak Gallery but it wouldn't work.

o

Teri- you did an excellent job on your bathroom, it looks like an ad for one of the bathroom companies. Try using yahoo photo to make an album.
Otherwise we post at www.smugmug.com- email me if you want more info.

o

Gorgeous! What is that beautiful green on the walls?

o

Teri - you mentioned Home Expo for your vanity and mirror. Can you possibly be more specific? When I go to their web site and look for vanities, it points to a list of secondary links/sites. I absolutely LOVE your bathroom and have been planning essentially the same thing, but with a double vanity.

Thanks!
Melissa (ranchreno)

o

What do you have on your floors? I'm looking for something to go with a carrera marble top.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here