Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help with bathroom layout

Posted by xixi_haha (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 30, 05 at 23:54

Hi all,

Our current bathroom is very small (5'x7'), while there is a big empty dress room nearby. The upper left of the plot is the public stair space. The upper right walk-in closet is a long and narrow room about 5' feet deep.

Right now we want to expand the bathroom into the dress room, and put in a double sink, a jacuzzi tub, and a standard toilet.

The drain pipes are on the left hand side, so we want minimize changes to the drain.

Attached are three plans we have right now, but not sure if some of them may be too weired, or not be feasible (for example, one of them has 54'' width for the double sink, while most of the caterlogs have 60'' width vanity).

Comments and suggestions are welcome. Thanks a lot.

Current:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Plan 1:

Plan 2:

Plan 3:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help with bathroom layout

I would love to give you feedback if it isn't too late but I cannot see the pics.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here