Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Master bathroom (lots of pictures)

Posted by annkathryn (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 13, 07 at 22:51

I've finally found mirrors and artwork for my master bath, so I can consider it "done". The steam shower is made using starphire glass, granite counter tops are Costa Esmeralda, vanities are from Ronbow, floor and wall tiles are 13x13 porcelain, and lights from Minka Lavery. The feature strip in the shower is made from quartzite mosaics (Casa Dolce Casa). Wall color is BM Adobe Beige. Teak bench is from Smith Hawkin. All fixtures are Hansgrohe in stainless steel.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Master bathroom (lots of pictures)

I really like it. Thanks for sharing your pictures. I especially like the asian feel of the cabinetry. The walk in shower looks great. Good work.
Christy

o

Great bath. I especially like your tile design. Would you mind telling me what your Porcelain tile is? I love how you have the floor on the diag and you have created the bathroom I am dreaming about.

o

Thanks for the compliments!

The porcelain tile is Portinari Roma. I liked it because of all of the faux-travertine tiles I looked at, this one was the least pixilated. However, there's a definite pattern to it and I should have had my tile guy be more diligent about setting them more randomly.

Here is a link that might be useful: Portinari Roma Porcelain tiles

o

Looks really light and lovely.

What size tiles did you use? They look bigger than 12 or 13.

o

The floor tiles are 13x13.

o

What a lovely bathroom! I think I'd just move in and spend my days in a bubble bath with the computer! It's heavenly!

o

I couldn't bring up the photos; could you email them to me at waller.s@sbcglobal.net. Thank you

o

My apologies, I just noticed that my photos which were on my old server are no longer available. Here are some, along with a link to my Picasa web album.

From Master Bath

From Master Bath

From Master Bath

From Master Bath

Here is a link that might be useful: Master Bath

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here