Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bill_vincent_gw

Several different types of baths

bill_vincent
18 years ago

I decided to do a thread over here in the gallery because I haven't gotten around to doing a bathroom page on my website. I hope these pics help.

These first ones are of marble bathrooms:

This one LOOKS like travertine, but it isn't. It's actually polished rectified porcelain:

Next, are real tumbled marble bathrooms:

The following are done with porcelain made to LOOK like tumbled marble:

At my count, that's 29 pics. I have a feeling that I should probably do another thread for ceramic bathrooms, otherwise those on dial up might have a problem openning this thread!!

Comments (18)

• bici
    18 years ago

Bill, these are amazing! Thanks!

In the last picture with the double sinks, can you tell me about the vanity base? It's the style I'd like to have, but I want to restyle my existing base to look like this. Was this a custom built vanity?

• jakensydsmom
    18 years ago

Wonderful pictures!

• bill_vincent
    Original Author
    18 years ago

bici-- Yes it was. It was actually built right on site.

• KrisM_NJ
    18 years ago

I don't post much, but I read the forums often. The work you do it amazing, thanks for posting the pictures. You have given me ideas for my bathrooms.

• thetews
    18 years ago

I love all the bathrooms, but the tumbled marble, and the porceline that looks like marble are just really fantastic. I'll be starting on my bathroom remodel soon and will be using one of those two tile choices. I like the built in niches and the corner seat/foot rest. I'm going to do both of those as well.

• Steve_McClellan
    18 years ago

Thanks for the variety, we are getting ready to plan our masterbath and I have been looking for examples as your. I caught some good ideas but am looking for more examples of doorless showers. Any more pics or sites??

• dogwoman24
    18 years ago

I love that waterfall faucet!

• justadncr
    18 years ago

How wide is the cabinet in the last picture of the two sinks???

• bill_vincent
    Original Author
    18 years ago

justadncr-- 4 feet.

• liz_h
    17 years ago

Enjoyed these. Thanks!

• lynne_melb
    17 years ago

Thanks Bill, these are fantastic.
    Lynne

• blondelle
    17 years ago

Bill are you saying the white tile in photos 10-13 with the grey veining aren't real marble? If not, would you recall what they used? It's a pretty tile. Thanks!

• bill_vincent
    Original Author
    17 years ago

That was real carrera. The reference to the next pics just after being real tumbled marble are in contrast to the ones that follow THEM, being porcelain LOOKALIKE tumbled marble.

• mariainny
    17 years ago

The first travertine look alike... would you recall what the name of the tile is?

• mariainny
    17 years ago

Also, in that same first travertine look alike picture... are those 6x6?

• melisande
    16 years ago

Bill, you're a saint. AND a darn good marriage-saver, too. A picture is worth a thousand words - and there are a couple in there that really help us in our specific current...situation.

Also, thank the powers that be - for Gardenweb/Homeforum.

• bill_vincent
    Original Author
    16 years ago

This one's a mix of ceramic AND stone. Those of you who've been here a while have seen it countless times, but for those who might be searching the gallery, I thought it would be good to add it.

The floor is a mix of polished carerra marble for the border and watercloset, blue pearl granite for the stripe and diamonds, and honed carrera for the field tile in the main floor of the bathroom. Shower floor and ceiling is carerra tumbled marble, Tub deck is blue pearl granite tile and vanity top is BP slab. The wall tile is Dal's Rittenhouse Square in K100 white with Denim rope trim:

• User
    13 years ago

bumping this because it is soooooooooooo worthy.