Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Master Bath

Posted by sum_mad (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 4, 05 at 12:31

Hi,

I was just reading some of the messages in this forum and the ideas are truly amazing. I had a question about master bedroom and bath. Our bedroom is decorated with all dark colors, mostly browns and blacks. It looks nice but the masterbath is all blue. the counters r white but the valence and mats and blinds are all blue. they look nice on their own but they absolutely do not match with the master bedroom. Should the window treatment and mats of the bathroom match the colors of the bedroom ?

Thanks
Sum

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Master Bath

Sum you should post this question on the forum, you'll get a lot more immediate response there.(Gallery is more for pictures) I know I'd love to hear the various answers to your query....I would say try looking for a window treatment that brought in some blacks and browns along with the blues,(Maybe some golds as well and in keeping with the decorative style of your master?)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here