Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lauren's New Vintage Bathroom

Posted by lauren674 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 1, 08 at 11:58

Here are all the details and pictures for our recently completed bathroom remodel. Its been just wonderful in that shower and we're enjoying finally having a finished and fully functional room.

The house is an old brick bungalow from around 1920 so we wanted a vintage design that complimented the house style and era, with the indulgence of a super shower with glass doors. Many thanks to all that helped me with figure out all the decisions for the design on this complete gut and rebuild.

It took 3+ years...we stalled for a long while while it went from diy to having a professional friend bring us over the hump. If its too many pictures, just click on page six for the finished results.

Sink and wash stand (console) - Herbeau Monarque
Faucet - Hudson Reed
Toilet - Toto Dalton right height
Shower Plumbing - Moen Vertical Spa Package
Shower Doors - Custom Frameless from local company
Fan - Panasonic Whisper Quiet
Wall Tile - K101 Daltile Rittenshouse square & 6" x 6" with a 1/2" black liner
Hex tile - American Universal Tile
Light fixture over the sink - Big Box, Hampton?
Window - Replaced with Glass Block due to shower location
Ceiling Fixture - Vintage from Island Girl Salvage
Shelf/Hand Towel - Rejunvenation Linfield
TP - Restoration Hardware
Medicine Cabinet - Van Dykes Restorers
Lavatory Shelf - Ikea
Cup Holder - Vintage Brasscrafters Ebay
Door Hook - Vintage Brasscrafters Ebay
Paint - Restoration Hardware Silver Sage
Grout - Laticrete Smoke Grey

Here is a link that might be useful: Bathroom Pictures

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lauren's New Vintage Bathroom

Wow!! Absolutely beautiful. I love how the door turned out on the window - it actually looks really good.

I really like how you've combined the vintage with the modern shower. Looks fabulous.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here