Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
purrparlor

Bathroom remodel complete

annkathryn
17 years ago

I've just remodeled my hall bathroom, used by two teenage boys.

Materials I used were:

Pacatlantic mosaic and pebble tiles.

Corian counter - sahara.

Custom vanity in maple.

Danze brushed nickel faucets.

Kohler Memoirs self-rimming sinks.

Kohler tub.

Porcelanosa nova white floor tiles with 2x2 glass tiles set in corners

Here is a link that might be useful: More pictures from before and after

Comments (6)

• sunrochy
    17 years ago

Love the tiles!

• patricianat
    17 years ago

You really have a great mosaics person doing this. What a great job. Mosaics are the tiles I love to hate. Had them years ago and found out the problem finding someone who could do them "right," and it was a nightmare. Congratulations on your great bathroom makeover.

• yaknakterry
    17 years ago

AnnKathryn, where did you get your lighting fixtures? Do you have to have a special kind to mount on the mirror? Thanks

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    17 years ago

The light fixtures came from Bellacore. One was in stock and arrived right away, the other took about 3 months (!) but customer service was good and kept me informed about the delay.

The mirror supplier measured the wall where the lights were to go and cut a round hole for each light. The electrician simply attached it to the wall through the hole. You can see the hole in the picture I have posted to the gallery, and I've just updated with a last picture of the 2 lights installed.

Here is a link that might be useful: 3-light vanity.

• sharrongrant58
    17 years ago

What kind of bypass doors did you use, and how do you like them?

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    17 years ago

sharron - these were custom doors so I don't really know what kind to call them. I like them except that it's hard to clean that small bit where they overlap.

Ann