Posted by bernice44 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 13, 08 at 16:10

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Modern Master Bath

Beautiful!

o

Just delicious; *such* a better use of space. Could you please share the name of the fabulous granite and of the tile? Is the tile you show in the sample the same as what's on the floor and sides of tub? Looks very different up.

o

Granite is called Ocean Fantasy, I was looking for something that was in the same color tone as the kitchen but with more impact. The floor tile was ordered in a 12X24 size and the wall tile is the same 13X13 ceramic with a border of glastone mosaic. Everything looks different once grouted. I was very pleased with the results. We have been using the shower for about a week and so far love it. Our contractor will be by for final adjustments on everything this week.

o

Thanks, bernice. Gorgeous choice. I don't know what you used in the kitchen, but that is one wonderful granite.

o

Just for flyleft Link to our kitchen, We had the cabs in the bathroom match the kitchen (mostly because DH and I could not agree).

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen

o

Ah, thanks, bernice -- another beautiful granite and a great subtle way to connect the rooms. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here