Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thought I'd Add To THis Lonely Gallery

Posted by debbick (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 10, 03 at 19:25

I thought this Gallery was feeling left out so I decided to post some bathroom pictures.
Here are pictures of my powder room at my beach house. I found these shell tiles and fell in love with them. The floors are wood. My husband thought I was crazy buying this Kohler toilet, he thought it would never work properly. Guess who shows everyone this feature when they visit.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Pictures

Oop link didn't work.

Here is a link that might be useful: pictures

o
RE: Thought I'd Add To THis Lonely Gallery

Thanks for posting. it looks great! I guess that's you in the mirror!

o

Yes, that is me trying to get the shot without being in the picture, almost made it :>)

o

Debbick,

LOVE your bathroom! I love what you did with the mirror (clever!) and I've never seen orange used so well- it's my favorite color and I'd never have dreamt of using it like that... it'd look great in our place some day...;-)

Thanks so much for the inspiration.

o

Cheery and bright, I love it completely, congrats !!

o

I really like the tile. What are the dimensions of your pedestal sink? I need a small one (someday) for my upstairs bath....

o

For kjr87:
The sink is by Kohler and measures 23 7/8 x 17 1/8.
I've posted a link to their website.

Here is a link that might be useful: Revival Sink

o
Link to Page

Hmm that didn't work. Here is the address to the page.

http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/product_similar.jsp?module=Lavatories&frm=1&im=k2013a.jpg&ids=150402:150502:150602:&count=3

o

cute, cute, cute

o

I love your jeannie lamp faucet. The toilet is really nice. Do you have Hardwood floors in the bathroom?

o

Yes, and they are great. This room is off the kitchen in a small hallway and the wood made the most sense to continue the look. Its easy to clean too.

o

gorgeous! are you a beach dweller? love the shell tiles and terra cotta and es the cool sink, faucet and loo!
pbjfam

o

Thanks. Yes, this house is on the beach. My daughter's bathroom is blue and green and white with fish tiles in her shower and blue and green glass tiles on the floor and knobs. I had a blast picking out the stuff.

o

Charming.

o

Love all the bright colors and beach theme. Do you have pictures of your daughters bathroom?

o

I hang out here and at the Kitchen Forum all the time. I've seen quite a few bathroom redos, and yours is one of my favorites. Love the colors! Do you still like what you see?

o

That tile is so awesome!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here