Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help with Brizo and Restoration Hardware for Bath

Posted by keepitunder20 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 3, 08 at 12:12

Hi. I'm new to this forum but I'm amazed at all the great information that I've already gotten from all of you. Just starting to plan a master bath renovation. Could any of you help with this?
I was so excited when I saw someone post that they had a Brizo hand held shower head in their bath! I just was in a store today and selected Brizo polished Nickel for the double shower. So it will be a handheld (3 water flow positions) on the pole with a thermostatic control that I will be using as an everyday shower. The other end of the shower will be the Brizo 3 position Raincan Showerhead (which has full spray, rain and massage features)and another thermostatic control for my husband. We currently have old Delta faucets in this shower. Since the tile is being redone it seems that this shouldn't be difficult to put in for a plumber. Does anyone have any experience with these showerheads? How is the multifunction on both these showheads? I would hate to buy them and then end up hating them. It's hard when you can't try them out.
Now the other faucets in the bathroom (2 vanity faucets and 1 Roman Tub Faucet with a handheld) will probably be Restoration Hardware Compaign also in polished nickel. I just fell in love with them and can't find anything else in that style. I saw on this site that they are made by Newport Brass which is a good company but I don't get the impression that if there was a problem it would be easy to get parts or help. Their website is terribly for getting specific information and Restoration Hardware is not too good either. The problem is that the Roman Tub faucets from Restoration Hardware do not come with a handheld so I think I have to order it from Newport Brass and then hope it will be compatible. I need to call them tomorrow. I also, read on this site that plumbers don't like installing these so that scares me a little.
Anybody with any experience with any of this?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help with Brizo and Restoration Hardware for Bath

I got the old fashioned tub filler with handheld from RH and LOVE it. I was also concerned the roman tub fillers didn't come with the handheld and didn't thnk to order it separately from NB.

We have had a few issues with missing parts (I think my contractor's guys misplaced) and RH had them sent right away. They have been wonderful with the customer svc.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here