Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
keepitunder20

Help with Brizo and Restoration Hardware for Bath

keepitunder20
15 years ago

Hi. I'm new to this forum but I'm amazed at all the great information that I've already gotten from all of you. Just starting to plan a master bath renovation. Could any of you help with this?

I was so excited when I saw someone post that they had a Brizo hand held shower head in their bath! I just was in a store today and selected Brizo polished Nickel for the double shower. So it will be a handheld (3 water flow positions) on the pole with a thermostatic control that I will be using as an everyday shower. The other end of the shower will be the Brizo 3 position Raincan Showerhead (which has full spray, rain and massage features)and another thermostatic control for my husband. We currently have old Delta faucets in this shower. Since the tile is being redone it seems that this shouldn't be difficult to put in for a plumber. Does anyone have any experience with these showerheads? How is the multifunction on both these showheads? I would hate to buy them and then end up hating them. It's hard when you can't try them out.

Now the other faucets in the bathroom (2 vanity faucets and 1 Roman Tub Faucet with a handheld) will probably be Restoration Hardware Compaign also in polished nickel. I just fell in love with them and can't find anything else in that style. I saw on this site that they are made by Newport Brass which is a good company but I don't get the impression that if there was a problem it would be easy to get parts or help. Their website is terribly for getting specific information and Restoration Hardware is not too good either. The problem is that the Roman Tub faucets from Restoration Hardware do not come with a handheld so I think I have to order it from Newport Brass and then hope it will be compatible. I need to call them tomorrow. I also, read on this site that plumbers don't like installing these so that scares me a little.

Anybody with any experience with any of this?

Comment (1)