Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kat's finished bathroom!

Posted by KatScrapper (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 21, 05 at 15:46

I have lurked around this forum for a couple of months and am excited to finally post a few pictures of my finished bathroom:

Cabinets are Diamond - Painted white maple
Granite - Verde Fontaine
Tub - Jacuzzi Gallery 6 Oval
Vanity Lights - Quoizel
Tile- Light Travertine from Florida Tile
Wall Color - Fenland Ceramic by Graham
Faucets - Devonshire by Kohler

http://photobucket.com/albums/a363/KatScrapper/?action=view¤t=P1010027.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kat's finished bathroom!

Kat - Your bathroom turned out beautiful, as well as the rest of your house. I love the travertine. Is the shower also travertine? What did you use for the shelves in the shower? Again very beautiful!!

o

Thanks! Yes the shower is the same 12x12 travertine as the floor and tub surround. For the floor of the shower the tile guy cut the 12x12's into 4x4's (cheaper than the expensive meshed mosaic I was looking at).

The shelves are travertine durango shelves from the local tile distributor. They have a slight rope design on the edge. I don't think Florida Tile had matching shelves.

o

Her it is an a clickable link.

Here is a link that might be useful: KatScrapper bath

o

Wow, your whole house is gorgeous! I know this is OT, but what is the warm gold paint color on your Foyer/Dining Room walls?

o

Thank you! My whole house color is Crisp Khaki by Graham, except for the master suite and guest which is Fenland. I love how the color looks different in every room and also varies depending on the trim (white or stained). I am very happy with it. Some of the lighting makes it look more gold (especially at night), but it really isn't. We used their ceramic paint line which is supposed to be really easy to clean (I need that with 3 boys!). If you are interested, I hope you can find a sample, I am in Michigan and when my mom tried to look for it in Florida she could not find it. I could also mail you a paint sample if interested.

o

Your home is beautiful! Love the colors! I'm sure you and your family will enjoy it for many, many years. Absolutely lovely!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here