Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pebble TileLooking Shower Floor??

Posted by pepsigirl60 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 6, 05 at 10:35

I was on the site over the weekend and saw some pics of a bathroom - the shower floor tile looked likes pebble - small rounded rocks. I wanted to show it to my husband and now I can't find it again. Any one know what I am talking about? Thanks in advance :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pebble TileLooking Shower Floor??

I know what you're talking about because I wanted to choose the same type of tile for a backsplash and can't seem to find it anywhere.

o

After an extensive Google search I was able to find a supplier local to me (in Toronto).
I've attached a link to a San Diego supplier, since your profile says you are in the US. There are some pictures on the site that may be similar to what you are looking for.

Here is a link that might be useful: Natural Stone Outlet

o

spacific has a bathroom with this tile, and I know she loves it. (I saw it on a visit and I would have done the same thing in a heartbeat but we were designing a bath for potential handicaped access. sigh)

Here is a link that might be useful: spacific

o

The entry is still there-its on about page 4, I think, of the bathroom forum. Let's see if this link to the picture works

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/casey_bauer/detail?.dir=562a&.dnm=7085.jpg&.src=ph

You can also do a search with the word "pebble" and find a few other threads as well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here