Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One of these bathrooms

Posted by HunterHunterHunter (My Page) on
Wed, May 11, 05 at 22:34

I would like to totally re-do my master bathroom to look like one of these rooms. Any recomendations on what kind of marble are shown here?

Thanks for your help,

Hunter

http://us.share.geocities.com/hunterhunterhunter/bath1.bmp

Here is a link that might be useful: Bath Picture

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One of these bathrooms

They look like travertine to me--maybe you should post that you have this question over in the discussions section and Bill will see it.

o

Hunter(to the 3rd)

These are great bathrooms. Would it be possible to email me the source of the one with the two hanging bathrobes? I love the layout and would like to see the floor/wall material closer. I am interested in marble, travertine and limestone bathrooms, too.

Thanks.

o

One is of the four seasons hotel, the other the ritz carlton hotel. The third is a hotel somewhere in Fiji. I can send you the picks - just don't know how to get your e-mail address.

o

If you click on (My Page) next to my name, it will take you to the page where you can send me an email.

That would be great, thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here