Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finished Powder Room ... now onto the Kitchen

Posted by tlsullivanct (My Page) on
Sun, May 15, 05 at 12:13

The powder room has been finished for about a year now and I am just getting the images posted today. We are now embarking on a kitchen remodel and have already started to take down the old cabinets and are living out of a closet & storing a minimal amount of dishware. It is only 2 of us so it is do-able. The DW died a few weeks ago and it is now at the dump with other orphaned appliances. DH just finished the recessed lighting & new ceiling for the new dining room just this morning. We have a great room which is up the stairs off the dining room & a formal living room. This space was wasted, hence a new dining room is born. Thanks for looking!

Here is a link that might be useful: Powder Room

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finished Powder Room ... now onto the Kitchen

Wow! It's lovely! I never use wallpaper, but yours really adds a wonderful effect.
I'm glad that the DW you refer to is the dishwasher and not what I first thought! (It IS the dishwasher, isn't it??)

o

Oh my, I forgot how much DW and DH are used here. Yes, the DW stands for DishWasher . That's too funny. This little bathroom is the only spot in the house that I used wallpaper. It is a small space so I went wild with it. Thanks!

o

so VERY glad to hear it is not your dear wife sitting out there w/ the discarded appliances :)
i cannot open your pics. would love to see them. can you post the http link here. thanks!

o

Below is a link. The first 4 images are the small bathroom.

Here is a link that might be useful: Small Bath

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here