Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally, a toilet................

Posted by momj47 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 22, 06 at 22:00

The powder room is almost done. My son has done all the work. He installed the toilet, sink and light today. A few more little things and it will be done. I have the Toto Drake ADA height toilet in Sedona Beige. It's such a nice soft color. The sink, of course, matches, with ORB faucet. I need to get a nice wood framed mirror to hang over the sink.

The tile is Casa Dolce Casa Le Argile Terra Grigia 2x2" tiles.The paint is Calming Retreat by Behr. I got it for the kitchen remodel but it had too much peach in it for the kitchen. It's perfect for the bathroom.

It's such an improvement over the old bathroom. It tended to make people dizzy with the busy wallpaper.

It's my son's first home improvement project and he did an amazing job.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally, a toilet................

You raised him right! :)

Very subtle, calming colors--I love that tile, too. CDC makes some really beautiful lines. Congratulations :)

o
RE: Finally, a toilet................

Very very nice. I just used the same floor tiles in my lavatory, more grey and blue in tone, but still Casa Dolce Casa "grigia". Yours looks lovely. Great to see the before photo also.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here