Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Farmhouse Master Bath Remodel

Posted by Brickman_House (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 1, 05 at 12:10

Adding mine to the mix...

A remodeled master bath in a 160 year old farmhouse. Wanted all the modern bells and whistles with some period touches...

http://www.brickmanhouse.com/journal05/february05.htm

Image link: Farmhouse Master Bath Remodel (0 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Farmhouse Master Bath Remodel

Hmm... link didn't work the first time. Let's try this again...

Here is a link that might be useful: Remodeled Master Bathroom

o

Beautiful! I love all the elements you've put into the bathroom. The floor is gorgeous as are your tub & plumbing fixtures.

Where did you get the toothbrush butler? What a great idea.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

o

fantastic job! what paint colour did you end up with in the bathroom? congrats!

o

That is an amazing transformation!!!! Wow! Love it.

o

Drue, I may have posted this already, but your bath makeover is just marvelous! I even asked my hubby if we should get toothbrush butlers, but he just told me he thought it would be cheaper to brush our own teeth! Why did I marry a hoosier, anyway?
Great looking bath and I know you are so pleased to have it done. I am still making decisions on mine. Who knew it would all be so complicated?

Red

o
Stunning! Great job and it fits so well in a farmhouse!

Enjoy.
Trish

o

That is a wonderful bathroom! I especially love the armoire. What a beautiful job you did.

Now, WHERE did you get those toothbrush butlers? I'm googling like crazy and can't find them.

o

Very nice, but by now you probably have figured out kitty did not want her/his own sink. She/he only wants the one you are using!! Oh well!

Great remodel. You'll love it!

o

That's one beautiful ans classy bath. And Classic, too. Very clean and crisp - love the faucets especially. It's just beautiful!

o

Just in case anyone else cruising through the gallery wants to know about the toothbrush butlers, I wanted to pass this info on (I had bugged the OP by email a while back when I saw them on the website, hadn't even known there were pix on this gallery)... they are made by Wamsutta. IIRC they're called the Palace Collection Dental Organizer. I bought one for a friend at Linens & Things a few weeks back and it was only about $20. They're not on the website anymore. I found them at the actual store, but they were stuck way down on a bottom shelf.

o

The white with chrome edge is available on the web site.
16.99. Just saw this thread, today, for the first time. Have been looking for just such a thing! Nice! I just googled Wamsutta bath accessories, which brought me to linens 'n things.
Wamsuuta page > Bath Collections > Palace Collection Bath Accessories > Palace Classic Toothbrush Holder White
Silly

o
butler at bb&b

this toothbrush "butler" i also available at Bed, Bath & Beyond... for those still interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here