Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
compumom_gw

Our completed Master Bath/Dressing Room

compumom
17 years ago

We've just completed an exhausting 11 month addition of a master bathroom and remodel of the existing closet/dressing area/and master bath into one very large closet/dressing area/retreat. I'm posting photos at this early stage so that you can see what we did. I'm very happy with the result, however, as always there are things now that I would do differently. I've not even begun to decorate or accessorize, just moving back in is a monster chore.

The diamond paned windows are integral to the rest of the front of the house and so I had to continue them in the MB as well. One day I'll change the entire house to mullioned which matches the french doors on the rear.

I'm very open to suggestions for window treatments. Privacy is not an issue at all, I just want to soften the look with maybe a cornice box and definitely padded to absorb some of the echo factor in this hard space. Any other decor ideas are welcome too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Eleven months of blood, sweat, tears and many dollars over budget!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH