Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garage Conversion into bedroom, bath and den

Posted by deborah7425 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 21, 10 at 14:39

When our 26 yr old son had to move back in with us into our small retirement home, we had to make some adjustments. I could really use any suggestions regarding the completion of our garage conversion. Contractor did exterior work and plumbing rough-in, (including radiant floor heat), added on new garage, but now DH is tackling the electrical, dry wall, and flooring. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated as we have no architect, and our budget is quite limited. Hope my sketch is legible. Thanks so much!!!

Image link: Garage Conversion into bedroom, bath and den (59 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garage Conversion into bedroom, bath and den

Deb -- you should post this question on the Discussions side of this forum. People don't check here very often. It's for pictures of completed baths, mostly.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here