Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures of corner showers

Posted by Mother_One (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 24, 05 at 14:38

I'm looking for pictures of corner showers.

Please post pictures of your showers and what materials you used and maybe cost estimates if you want.

Thanks!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures of corner showers

Here is our corner shower. The link below shows the wall at the entry to the bathroom - the shower is on the other side of that wall.

The shower is a barrier-free shower.

Tile: Daltile - Pietre Vecchi/Golden Sienna; used tumbled mosaic for shower floor

Fixtures: Rain shower - California faucets; Handheld & body sprays - Moen

Our shower was part of a bathroom renovation so I don't specifically know what the shower cost.

Here is a link that might be useful: Corner shower

o

Wow that is a beautiful bathroom! I really like it. It has a very serene feel to it.

So how do you like the shower without the doors? Do you get a nice hot shower, or does it feel drafty? My husband likes really hot showers...I would really like to do something like your but maybe with a door? Is that possible does anyone know?

Thanks for responding. :)

o

Thanks, Mother One! We put alot of thought into this bathroom so that it would meet ADA needs but still look nice. So many ADA bathrooms are very commercial/hospital-looking.

I actually like having the shower without doors. I really hate the upkeep of glass showers & shower curtains (but that's just me). We've had the bathroom done for almost a year and we have no visible soapscum or mildew buildup on either the walls or floor. I don't know if that's because it's not enclosed & gets good ventilation?

Does not feel drafty. I like hot showers, too. It probably helps that we have a rain shower fixture so the water comes down directly overhead.

We also have a Panasonic whisper heater/fan that's located just outside the shower.

I'm sure you can put in a glass door on a similar shower layout. If you look at some of the photos here in the gallery, you'll probably find some outstanding examples that others have done.

Good luck!

o

IT'S LOVELY! Would you happen to know the dimensions of your shower?Thanks!

o
RE: Pictures of ceramic tile showeres

I am planning to tile my fiberglass shower with a ceramic tile shower and want to get updated ideas

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here