Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bet129psu_gw

Bathroom Remodel- White Subway and Carrara Marble

bet129psu
11 years ago

Our bathroom is finished after a one month remodel! I couldn't be happier. We went with white carrara marble floors and vanity top. White crossville savoy subway tile for the shower. I had a custom towel storage/nook built when we realized there was empty space behind the shower.

Plumbing fixtures are Grohe Geneva line.
Sinks are Kohler 2330 undermount
LIght fixtures Restoration Hardware
towel bar, robe hook, and toilet paper holder- Pottery Barn Sussex

Thanks for looking. I will try to post a few before and after pics below.

Comments (13)

• bet129psu
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Window shutter and towel storage

• bet129psu
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sinks, faucets, and vanity

• bet129psu
    Original Author
    11 years ago

another angle

• bet129psu
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Before

• bet129psu
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Before

• bet129psu
    Original Author
    11 years ago

during

• bet129psu
    Original Author
    11 years ago

after wall and door came out

• sparklebread
    11 years ago

Pretty bathroom, I envy that bonus towel storage! Would you consider posting this on the discussion side? It seems to get more traffic.

• anmicki
    11 years ago

Beautiful! I love, love the vanity and the shower and the floors and the storage next to the shower. We're going to have some empty space next to our shower and will be building something very similar.

• flora2
    10 years ago

Beautiful, are you happy with the marble countertops? we are starting a remodel of our master bathroom and marble was our first choice but everyone has discouraged us from using it. Now we are second guessing ourselves. Could you tell me what you used for the floor? I do love your remodel and thanks for info on fixtures, lights, etc

• sowngrow (8a)
    10 years ago

Love your bathroom remodel. I love the marble and am hoping to go with it for our master bath remodel. I've got an inkling the quote will be too high though. Do you mind sharing the cost of the remodel? Thank you for posting your photos, etc.

• Arapaho-Rd
    9 years ago

bet129psu, I am considering white subway for my MB shower stall. Can you tell me how the cleaning/maint is after having yours for awhile? Did you use an epoxy grout or just a sealer? What you love and what you'd do differently? I think your bathroom looks beautiful. Thank you.

• nicole__
    9 years ago

Love your remodel. Beautiful!