Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our MasterBath-Just need vanity lights!

Posted by lispeth (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 9, 06 at 11:04

After many long months, we're finally nearly finished with our new bath. Still need simple sconces for the pedestal sinks. Haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

Details:

Space is 12x19 with 12+ vaulted ceilings.
Walk in shower app. 5x6'
Radiant heat in floors, including shower.
Wall color in main space is 'Yosemite Sand' by BM.
Water closet walls are 'Indian White'.
All fixtures-American Standard 'Town Square'

Mirrors from Pier I
Sconces by tub-Minka Lavery 'Dakota'

Beadboard is whitewashed using 'Zars' stain

Rise and Fall pendant above shower from Pottery Barn

Here is a link that might be useful: More photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our MasterBath-Just need vanity lights!

Lispeth .The bathroom looks amazing.The views from your bathroom window are wonderful. well done

o

Your bathroom looks great. When I first looked at your pictures I thought the snow was sand at the beach - LOL. Anyway, I am envious of your spacious shower and radiant heat. We are in the process of renovating a guest bath but when we get around to doing the master I want to put radiant heat in there. Enjoy!

o

I have not posted yet to this site after many hours reading but your home inspired me to log in. I have not seen such a gorgeous home. I love everything about it!! I could move in and feel right at home. However I am on the other side of the states and just starting a remodel. My question. Do you have the radiant heat upstairs? Did you cover it with 1 in of concrete? I plan on about that much light and wonder if it will be too hot up there??

o

Both of your bathrooms are lovely! How well is your homemade sink holding up? Does it get much use? I've not found vessel sinks for our master that really excite me, and it would be tempting to look in dishware departments - it sure would be cheaper!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here