Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Powder Room - Wall-Mount Toilet

Posted by dog_mom (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 29, 04 at 21:25

Here's a pic of my powder room. I have a frosted glass bowl sink on a granite base. The toilet is a Duravit Happy D wall mount toilet.

Image link: Powder Room - Wall-Mount Toilet (40 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Powder Room - Wall-Mount Toilet

This is very sleek! Beautiful!

o

Wow... beautiful. Love the way the toilet "floats"
Nice sink choice too.
Well done!

o

LOVE the granite! What's it called?

o

Gorgeous! The toilet looks like the type which was in our hotel in Paris. Did you find this in the U.S., or are you in Europe?

o

Thanks for the compliments! We plan on doing some faux painting on the walls instead of the drab beige. I don't remember the exact name of the marble/granite we used for the counter - it was something like 'Rain Forest Green'. It was a small remnant we got at the granite yard, it is mainly green with brownish-burgundy veins running through it. We got the toilet at a bath fixture store here in the US. The manufacturer is Duravit.

o

How did you attach the sink to the granite counter top. Did theneck of the bowl come down low enough, below the granite?

o

Very nice! Reminds me of the way the bathrooms are in Germany. My cousin and her husband's family have toilets like this and they make sense to me! Job well done.

o

Had scoped out the Duravit and went another way..just lovely. Very European..how perfect..and how 'clean'...
enjoy your lovely room.

o

I absolutely love your bathroom! Thanks so much for sharing it. What sink did you use?

o

I just spotted this thread and have seriously considered a wall mount toilet for ease of cleaning.

Dog-mom, is that toilet floating off the floor? Was it very expensive. I've searched through the posts here and everyone says you buy the Duravit AND a bowl. I'm confused.
I thought this was one piece mounted to the wall...help!

o

That is an elegant powder room! You have exquisite taste! Would love to see the finished room, please. The faux paint sounds fabulous!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here