Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teri47_gw

My New Master Bath

teri47
18 years ago

Here is a link to view more of my new Master Bath pictures. Hopefully this link will work!

Here is a link that might be useful: New Bathroom

Comments (11)

• compumom
    18 years ago

I would love to see it, but unfortunately you have chosen to post it on a photo hosting site that requires my personal info. I'm not willing to give that. I did it recently with Kodak and you should see all the spam they send.
    Try uploading to yahoo photos. It's a free site and no registration is involved.

E

• harper
    18 years ago

Your bathroom is lovely! I've always liked the cottage style, it speaks comfort.

Was the vanity built or purchased? Is the mirror also a medicine cabinet. I would never have thought to use black, but it looks great with white beaded board.

• mrshenderson
    18 years ago

I love how the tub tile creates a seat in the standing shower. Very elegant look overall - nice job!

• ranchreno
    17 years ago

Hi Teri,

Just sent you an email asking for more pics which you can ignore :-) But I can't see your floor? What are you using? Is your shower wall tile a polished marble? Real or ceramic/porcelain look-alike. I love, love, love the room! Would love to replicate it :-)

Thanks!

• teri47
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Sorry I've taken so long to post more pictures. I'm actually onto a new landscape project! I hope this link works.

The bathroom is 10'6" x 10'6" with 3 windows measuring 3' x 3'6". I love all the light that comes through the windows and the Honeycomb shades can be pulled either up/down or down/up. Great for privacy.

Wall Tile: 8" x 12" Azuui Carrara Gris high gloss (very easy to clean)

Floor Tile: 12" x 12" Azuui Carrara Gris Matte finish

Wall Paint: Restoration Hardware signature color "Silver Sage". Most paint stores have the formula or you can purchase at Restoration Hardware.

Air Tub: Jason Signature (Love It!!)

Vanity & Wall Mirror: Home Expo

Storage Cabinet: Restoration Hardware

Fixtures: Kohler Devenshire

Toilet: Toto Drake

Exhaust Fan: Panasonic Whisper LIte

Solor Tube Lightening

I think that about covers it. I have received so many compliments. I am just thrilled with the outcome. I had a wonderful contractor who kept within budget and completed in the timeframe of the contract. A great guy!

I only hope my landscape project go as smoothly as the bathroom! I owe so many people on this site a Big Thank You! I picked up so much good information here and so many people gave me some good feedback. Thanks to everyone!

Here is a link that might be useful: New Master Bathroom

• brutuses
    17 years ago

Was admiring your bathroom. Very pretty. Where did you purchase your honeycomb shades? Did you have to have them special ordered?

Thanks

• katiejohn17
    17 years ago

teri,
    I LOVE your bathroom - you did a beautiful job- I am in the process of picking out tile for a newly renovated guest bathroom and have also ordered a dark wood vanity with carrera top - can you tell me if the floor and wall tile are marble or a porcelain that looks like marble?

thanks,
    katie

• estherclee
    17 years ago

Hi Teri,

Your bath/tub layout is exactly like mine and I was wondering how you are enjoying the wrap around glass? We are considering putting up a partial wall where the tub meets the shower. It's more closed in, but we thought we could save on the cost of having a corner piece of glass. Did you look into that?

Thanks,
    Esther

• teri47
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Ester,
    I love my bathroom!! I wanted a light and airy feel in that room so I have very pleased with the glass wall between the shower and tub. I have three windows in the room so it really does get a lot of light. As far as cleaning the class I only use the Miracle Cloths about once a month. The rest of the time I just wipe down the glass and tile with a squggie (? spel?) and then wipe down with my shower towel after I dry myself. Takes all of 2 minutes. I don't have any water marks or soap scum on the tile or glass shower walls. I love it!
    I would like to see pictures of your bathroom!
    Teri

• twitchy
    17 years ago

Hi Teri, beautiful bathroom!! I love the dark wood against that paint color. Did you use the Silver Sage on the ceiling as well? I love how that looks!

• sunfeather
    17 years ago

It is beautiful --- can you tell us more about the shampoo/soap niche in the shower?